Phone number: (07) 3396....
Fax number: (07) 3396....
Email: Click to view
Year Established: 2005
|Mon: 8:00am - 8:00pm||Tue: 8:00am - 8:00pm||Wed: 8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thu: 8:00am - 8:00pm||Fri: 8:00am - 7:00pm||Sat: 8:00am - 2:00pm|
|Sun: - Closed -||Public Hols: - Closed -|
Our business is caring about your health. We are a multi-disciplinary Allied Health practice with a range of health services. We are truly a family of health practitioners that work together towards one end - improving your health.
We aim to provide long-term solutions to your health problems, not just short term or symptomatic fixes. We will investigate your health concerns to determine their root cause and then teach you how we can work together to improve your health and achieve your goals of treatment. If you need medical investigations, we can order them. If your health concern requires referral to another health practitioner, we will happily refer you to a trusted practitioner who we believe will help you.
Irrespective of what your health concern may be, our team of dedicated, university qualified professional will work tirelessly to resolve your issues.
Our dedicated practitioners are expert s at helping you with the following range of conditions:
* Joint injury
* Ligament injury
* Back pain
* Neck pain
* Shoulder, elbow or hand pain
* Tennis elbow
* Frozen shoulder
* Tendonitis and tendinitis
* Spondylosis and spondylitis
* Knee pain
* Hip pain
* Muscle strains
* Weak abdominal, buttock, thigh, arm and spine muscles
* Poor body tone
* Back pain and neck pain
* Postural problems
* Muscular pain
* Work related muscular tension
* Trigger points or muscular knots
* Stiff or tight muscles
* Falls Prevention
* Lung disease
* Chronic disease
* Weight loss
* Eating plans
* Food intolerance
Women's Health Physiotherapist:
* Pelvic pain
* Antenatal health and exercise
Following is a list of our services:
* Sports and Spinal Speciality
* Experienced, 'hands on' therapists
* Long term solutions to your pain
* Clinical Pilates
* Core and flexibility workout
* Spinal Rehab Speciality
* Pregnancy Speciality
* Power Pilates
* Cardio and core power workout
* Heart rate monitored, closely supervised workout
* Maintains metabolic rate increases to burn fat, even after you stop exercising!
* Clinical Massage
* Sports/Deep Tissue
* Dry Needling
* Exercise Physiology
* Safe exercise for Arthritis, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Obesity, Osteoporosis, Lung Disease.
* Health solutions for long term disease.
* Acupuncture and Dry Needling
* Included in most Physio consults.
* Western Acupuncture and Trigger Point Needling
* Intra-muscular stimulation
* Electrical Acupuncture
* Nutrition and Dietetics
* For all diet related conditions
* Ante-natal, fertility and gastro-intestinal speciality.
* Weight loss Program (Why Weight)
* Achieve a healthy weight and maintain it. Diet free weight loss.
* Diet free weight loss.
* Learn why diets don't work in the long term and what does work.
* Women's Health
* Antenatal and post-natal
* Pelvic health
* Lymphoedema Management
* Pressure Garment Prescription
* Diabetic Education
* 1on1 consultations
* Group Education Sessions
* Osteoporosis care
* Falls prevention classes
* Nutritional consultations
* Ergonomic Physiotherapy
* Workstation assessments
* Ergonomic lectures
* Worksite Physiotherapy
* Worksite Assessments
* Injury prevention lectures
* Worksite set-up consultations
We guarantee our work, so you can be assured of the very best of care. Management of Advantage Healthcare take an interest in each and every client our practitioners treat. Medico-legal notes are reviewed and regular case conferences are held to ensure the best of care of all our clients. (more)
Remedial Massage Therapy
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.