Mention this Ad when you book any 1 hour and Massage or Shiatsu treatment and receive 2 Qigong classes absolutely free!
Phone number: (03) 6229....
Email: Click to view
Year Established: 2011
|Mon: - Closed -||Tue: 10:00am - 7:30pm||Wed: 10:00am - 7:30pm|
|Thu: 10:00am - 7:30pm||Fri: 10:00am - 7:30pm||Sat: 10:00am - 4:00pm|
|Sun: - Closed -||Public Hols: ---|
Tasmanian owned and operated, Zest East West is a boutique provider of quality health and relaxation therapies sourced from around the world. These work in harmony to ease your physical and mental stress and tension, improving your mobility, energy levels, motivation and optimism so you can lead a fulfilling life.
We specialise in Massage, Shiatsu and Qigong (a form of meditative breathing, stretching and energy cultivating exercise based on Traditional Chinese Medicine theory). Our aim is to balance your body, mind and energy to achieve tangible improvements to your sense of well-being.
Whether you have a specific injury or illness, or are fit and healthy and simply want time out to relax and restore, we have a range of natural healing therapies for you to choose from.
VISIT YOUR URBAN RETREAT
Zest East West Urban Retreat is located near the beach in beautiful Blackmans Bay, a 15 minute drive from Hobart CBD. We offer the following quality therapies:
- Relaxation Massage
- Remedial Massage
- Traditional Thai Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Cupping (TCM/Thai)
- Moxa (Herbal Heat Therapy)
- Guided Shaolin Meditation
1 hour Massage or Shiatsu $90
90 minute Massage or Shiatsu $135
All treatment rooms are climate controlled for your comfort.
GIFT VOUCHERS & 'BUNDLES OF ZEST'
Zest East West gift vouchers make the perfect present for yourself or a loved one and are available for all our treatments. They can be purchased via our website, or by calling us.
Bundles of Zest are pre-paid bundles of 5 Massage or Shiatsu treatments, where your fifth treatment is 50% off.
We operate by appointment only between Tuesday and Saturday.
JOIN OUR QIGONG CLASSES
Please call Instructor Brooke Allen for more information.
When: Weekly classes run from 6.30pm-7.30pm Mondays and Thursdays
Monday - Blackmans Bay Community Centre (24 Ocean Esplanade, Blackmans Bay)
Thursday - Albuera Street Primary School Hall (entry via Byron St), Sandy Bay
Cost: $15 per class (cash only please). Your first class is FREE.
Who: Welcome to people of all ages and fitness levels - simply turn up on the night!
What are the benefits of Qigong
- Deeply calms the mind and improves mental clarity and concentration
- Highly effective method of stress management
- Facilitates deeper, more restorative sleep
- Boosts immunity and energy levels
- Improved flexibility, circulation (of Blood and 'Qi' or 'life energy'), and metabolism, leading to more comfortable internal warmth. Great for those suffering from cold hands and feet!
- Beneficial for the joints of the body for Arthritis sufferers.
- Clear skin through the elimination of toxins and more efficient metabolism
- Correct and moderate qigong practise usually creates an optimistic and cheerful disposition.
- Greater physical control. Aspects of the body that were out of balance begin to normalise. For example, heart rate, breathing rate, hormone and energy levels.
- Improved intuition and creativity
- Qigong is a 'life skill', a moving meditation that can be practised anywhere to combat tension and emotional distress.
- An alternative to Yoga that is accessible to people of all ages. (more)
Oriental Therapist - Qigong, Cupping, Moxibustion
Aromatherapy Relaxation Massage
Coupons, Bargains, Freebies and Sales
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.