To anyone that mentions Startlocal to me, when making an appointment and again at the time of their massage. I will give a 50% discount.
Phone number: 0412 81....
Email: Click to view
Year Established: 2007
|Mon: 10:00am - 9:00pm||Tue: 10:00am - 9:00pm||Wed: 10:00am - 9:00pm|
|Thu: 10:00am - 9:00pm||Fri: 10:00am - 9:00pm||Sat: 9:00am - 2:00pm|
|Sun: ---||Public Hols: ---|
Massage therapy addresses a variety of health conditions, the most prevalent being stress-related tension, which, experts believe, accounts for 80%-90% of disease.
Massage has been proven beneficial in treating cancer-related fatigue, sleep disorders, high blood pressure, diabetes, low back pain, immunity suppression, spinal cord injury, autism, post-operative surgery, age-related disorders, infertility, eating disorders, smoking cessation, and depression, to name just a few.
Rosario's Retreat offers massage, which is a drug-free, non-invasive and humanistic approach, based on the body's natural ability to heal itself.
Massage has many physiological effects, such as:
* Increasing circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
* Stimulating the lymph system, the body's natural defence, against toxic invaders. For example, in breast cancer patients, massage has been shown to increase the cells that fight cancer.
* Relaxing and softening injured and overused muscles.
* Reducing spasms and cramping.
* Increasing joint flexibility.
* Reducing recovery time for strenuous workouts and eliminating subsequent pains of the athlete at any level.
* Releasing endorphins, the body's natural painkiller. For this reason, massage is being incorporated into treatment for chronic illness, injury and recovery from surgery to control and relieve pain.
* Reducing post-surgery adhesion and oedema and reducing and realigning scar tissue after healing has occurred.
* Improving range of motion and decreasing discomfort for patients with low back pain.
* Relieving pain for migraine sufferers and decreasing the need for medication.
* Providing exercise and stretching for atrophied muscles and reducing shortening of the muscles for those with restricted range of motion.
* Contributing to shorter labor and reduced tearing for expectant mothers, as well as lessening the need for medication, minimizing depression and anxiety, and shortening hospital stays. (more)
Remedial Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Sports Massage, Therapeutic Massage, Swedish Relaxation Massage, Acupressure, Pregnancy Massage
Coupons, Bargains, Freebies and Sales
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.