Phone number: (08) 9388....
Fax number: (08) 9388....
Email: Click to view
Year Established: 2004
|Mon: 9:00am - 6:00pm||Tue: 9:00am - 6:00pm||Wed: 9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thu: 9:00am - 6:00pm||Fri: 9:00am - 6:00pm||Sat: 10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Sun: ---||Public Hols: ---|
Temptation the Romance Bookstore opened for the first time on 26th February 2004, and has since been providing romance readers across Western Australia with their regular fix of books. We specialise in Romance Fiction with all its sub-genres, both Australian and US published.
Staffed by voracious romance readers, a quick visit can turn into a lengthy discussion on favourite authors, characters and what to read next. Come and see us soon, at the place where everybody loves romance.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Providing extensive new release and backlist titles
- Free monthly catalogue with reviews and recommendations
- Fast and secure mail ordering system
- Special orders ? ordering books that are currently not in stock at no extra charge
- Pre-ordering books by your favourite authors, months prior to their release dates
- Loyalty program with giveaways and special offers
- Gift vouchers for those Christmas and birthday present hints
- Autographed books from various authors at regular price (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.