Phone number: (03) 8669....
Email: Click to view
Year Established: 1999
|Mon: 9:00am - 8:00pm||Tue: 9:00am - 8:00pm||Wed: 9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thu: 9:00am - 9:00pm||Fri: 9:00am - 9:30pm||Sat: 9:00am - 9:30pm|
|Sun: 9:00am - 8:30pm||Public Hols: 9:00am - 9:30pm|
Balloonaversal Entertainments originally starting out as 'Mr & Mrs Balloonatic', have established themselves as the market drivers when it comes to the standard of balloon twisting in Australia and the quality of pony party entertainment. Our face painting teams are of an excellent standard and all do quality work.
When you are looking for someone to come to your home to entertain your kids, you want not only quality people who you & your kids feel comfortable around, but you want to deal with a business that has the runs on the board in reputation, experience and service - right?
Well don't listen to just me - here's what others say about our service. (more)
Our specialties are:
1. Our customer service - we want to give you guys the 'whole package' from start to finish.
Then there's the entertainment choices
2. Amazing Balloon Twisting Parties & Roving Entertainment - ask us to create anything - test us!
3. Artistic Face Painting - for parties or large events.
4. Beautifully Themed Pony Parties - the envy of the industry, we lead - others follow. Fairy, Pirate, Riding Club, Groovy Groom 'n' Glam, Circus. Performing Trick Pony Pantomime Show (the only one around). The Ultimate Pony Party. Costumed Pony Rides.
5. Pony Entertainment for Family Events - The Groovy Groomers Pony Team (pony grooming and dress ups), Pony Rides, Roving Trick Pony & Character.
Contact us today.
Coupons, Bargains, Freebies and Sales
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.