Phone number: 0412 69....
Email: Click to view
Year Established: 2005
|Mon: 6:00am - 6:00pm||Tue: 6:00am - 6:00pm||Wed: 6:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thu: 6:00am - 6:00pm||Fri: 6:00am - 6:00pm||Sat: 6:00am - 6:00pm|
|Sun: ---||Public Hols: ---|
Here are 10 reasons to consider us for your electrical & air conditioning work:
1. We do a good job at an honest price and payment can be made by Visa or Mastercard
2. We don't believe in charging ridiculous call out fees each job is different and we'll let you know the costs up front so you don?t get caught out
3. We enjoy our work
4. We're small enough to care, yet big enough to handle large jobs. Sometimes there may be one electrician and an apprentice. Other times we may bring in a team. It depends on the size of the job and the deadline
5. We?re versatile because of extensive experience in electrical contracting
6. We focus on doing the right thing for our clients and being dependable, which has led to lots of repeat business and customer referrals. If there's a problem, we get back promptly to fix it.
7. Accredited Master Electrician and authorised by the Australian Refrigeration Council to instal air conditioning
8. We respect your environment and clean up after ourselves (and even carry our own vacuum cleaner). We don't dump rubbish unnecessarily - we use our off-cuts to save you money
9. We recommend the most suitable lights and fittings for each job
10. I like to give kids a go with work experience which might encourage them to get an apprenticeship in our industry (more)
Gold Coast, Tweed & Brisbane Electrical Contractors
24 hour emergency call-outs
Electricians - New Homes & Renovations
Commercial Electrical Contractors
Industrial Electrical Contractors
Residential & commercial air conditioning
Home automation, repairs, TV antennas and cabling
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.