Phone number: (03) 4308....
Mobile number: 0429 94....
Fax number: (03) 4308....
Email: Click to view
|Mon: 8:30am - 5:00pm||Tue: 8:30am - 5:00pm||Wed: 8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Thu: 8:30am - 5:00pm||Fri: 8:30am - 5:00pm||Sat: - Closed -|
|Sun: - Closed -||Public Hols: - Closed -|
Western Victoria Windows is a locally owned Company. With over 16 years experience in the window and door industry. We bring the knowledge and expertise required to supply the highest quality products backed by outstanding customer service. Our aim is to ensure your projects needs are achieved easily and affordably. Your satisfaction is our priority.
Western Victoria Windows are able to supply Ballarat and surrounding districts with quality products with the added bonus of local knowledge. Being the Regional Division for many of Melbourne's major Window and Door Wholesalers, we have the ability to pass on the savings to you. Our dedication to quality and affordability is what sets us apart from the rest.
A full service designed to make Western Victoria Windows "your one stop window shop"
- Complete range of Aluminium Residential Windows and Doors
- Complete range of Commercial Aluminium Windows and Doors
- Standard range of Timber Windows: KDHW, Meranti and Cedar
- Joinery shop Timber Windows and Doors: KDHW, Cedar.
- Designer range of Aluminium Windows and Doors
- Trade Qualified Window installation service
- Trade Qualified Window replacement service
- Double Glazing
- Energy efficient window options
- Noise reduction options
- Wide range of powdercoat colours
- Fire shield windows
- Free No Obligation Quote for all Replacement Windows and Doors (more)
Aluminium and Timber Windows. Replacing your old windows. Owner builders save money on your windows.
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.