Centrally located within close proximity to public transport, the Noarlunga Colonnades Shopping Centre and other amenities such as health care facilities and the public library. Not to mention we are only a few minutes from the beach.
As a resident of Eureka Care Community in Christie Downs and fully included in your rent you will enjoy:
* Your own single or double, private and modern unit with courtyard
* Freshly prepared meals daily
* The security of on-site resident managers
* Fresh bed linen and towels supplied weekly
* Free use of laundry facilities
* The freedom to bring your small pet (subject to Managers' approval)
* Regular social activities
* No buy in or expensive up-front fees
* just a minimal initial unit preparation fee
* No exit fees
* No complicated long term contracts
* No hidden costs
* Accommodation for singles or couples
* Fully fenced, secure community
* Security screens on all your doors and windows
* Air-conditioning and/or ceiling fans
* Optional emergency call system at affordable rates
* Step free access throughout
The fortnightly rent is based on a percentage of the Australian Aged Pension and maximum Rental Assistance. This also applies to self-funded retirees and those receiving a different form of pension. Utilities such as telephone and electricity are an additional expense to you.
Your unit comprises a spacious lounge, functional kitchenette complete with a fridge and microwave, airy bedroom with a purpose built ensuite and a private courtyard that is perfect for an outdoor setting and pot plants. The open plan style of your unit enables ease of movement with no steps, allowing easy access for walking frames and wheelchairs. Designed in clusters, all our units are set amongst attractive landscaped gardens. Covered walkways provide all-weather, step free access to the community activity centre, dining room and your neighbours. (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.