Slow computer? Computer crashes or will not start? In an emergency, call us! We will fix it. Our rates are very competitive. We provide a full range of computer support services designed to keep your systems running, for both home users and for businesses.
Located in Mirboo North, servicing the surrounding regions of South & West Gippsland and the Latrobe Valley areas, there are no mark ups on any third party costs, we charge for our time only. We have been working in the IT industry for the last 18 years, including full time programming and support roles. We recently moved to the Gippsland area after having set up a Melbourne-based business.
* Computer won't start, or crashes regularly. We will find the problem & solve it.
* Slow Computer - we clean your system so it runs fast again, and - if you think your computer is not as fast as it used to be, like your car, it can be serviced!
* Removal of Viruses, spyware and adware, the full range of malware. We use a range of tools and applications to thoroughly clear your computer.
* Backups - We advise clients on back up strategies, and costs of hardware (external hard disk if required) and software. We can run the back ups and/or show you how to do it yourself. We will also show you how to restore data.
* Data Recovery - for computers that are beyond repair we can remove the hard disk and recover you data. Sometimes it can be fully recovered depending on the underlying condition of the device. We can also recover data off damaged CDs & DVDs as well as camera memory cards.
* New Computers and Upgrades - both for desktops and laptops. We can advise you and give you a quote. Very competitive hardware prices, no markups. Charges are all based on time required to do the work. We can also list your old hardware on eBay to help you pay for it. We can also help in buying and connecting hardware such as printers, scanners, UPS, external hard disks, web-cams and Digital TV Tuners (and video capture). We can also help install software you require, such as Windows operating systems (e.g., Windows 7) and set up all required drivers for your hardware.
* Laptop batteries and power supplies - we can provide you with a quote on a wide variety of laptop batteries and power supplies at very competitive prices. We can also supply you with adapters to run laptops from a car 12V socket.
* Networking - whether it is wireless or with cables we can help you connect computers to each other and to devices like printers, for both homes and offices, as well as extending the range of wireless networks.
* VOIP Set Up - for those with an adequate internet connection you have the option of making very cheap phone calls using Voice Over Internet Protocol. You will continue to receive calls via your regular landline number, but when you dial out it will be done via the internet. Using the same handset you currently use (both cordless and corded phones) and operate it as you do to make ordinary phone calls, but it will be a whole lot more cheaper. We can quote you on the hardware required and the various plans available and set it all up for you.
* Internet set up - For those without current internet connection or looking for a faster service. We can find what your requirements are and see what services are available, based on your budget & needs & set it all up. This includes individual computers both cable based (connected to the phone line) or wireless modem; and multiple computers (laptops and desktops) simultaneously connected either by cable or wirelessly. We can also help with email set up.
* Tuition & Training - We can train you on only aspect of computer use, whether you have never touched a computer before or to get full use out of your existing programs. This includes email program; Microsoft office suite of applications (such as Word and Powerpoint); putting movies onto DVDs; editing photos and video, downloading photos and videos off camera; printing onto CD and DVD disks.
* eBay - We can place old items on e-bay for sale, and /or show you how to do this yourself, including creating an account in order to be able to buy; setting up automated third party bidding; creating a listing including how to upload photos and creating a properly formatted listing.
* Programming - We can write inventory, order & accounting systems to suit your needs.
* Transfer your old video tapes to DVD - We can do this for you, or provide a quote on the hardware required for this, and show you how to do it yourself.
* Web Page set up and design - If your business or organization requires its own web site, we provide a complete service. We will quote all costs including domain name registration, web-hosting and initial set up for the web page design. There are no mark ups on any third party costs (such as domain name registration). We charge for our time only. We can also show you how to update the website yourself. Together with our partners we can set up advanced web sites with a full range of facilities for conducting your business on-line.
* Premium Service. In any computer emergency where help is immediately needed, we are available for an extra fee on very short notice at any time.
* Remote Login. When it is possible and appropriate we can login to your computer remotely to try and fix the problem.
* Telephone support. When you need quick advice and guidance we can help you over the phone. (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.