Ring us and we'll come and give you the best driving lessons you can get. We'll teach you to drive like a quality second year 'P' plater while you're still on your 'L's. We've got brilliant driving instructors who do that.
Why Choose Best West Driving School?
- We offer the quality driving lessons throughout Perth
- Our instructors are patient friendly and vibrant (it is out with the old and in with us!)
- We have automatic and manual cars
- All of our cars have dual controls for your safety
- We offer student discount driving lesson packages
- You can book your free Keys2Drive driving lesson with us
- We will pick you up and drop you off wherever you want
- We will show you the test routes
- Excellent pass rate for driving tests
- Our instructors are very familiar with all of Perth's Licensing Centres:
* North of Perth: City West, Morley, Joondalup
* South of Perth: Welshpool, Willagee, Rockingham
* East of Perth: Kelmscott and Midland
Money back promise
If you are not completely satisfied with your first driving lesson, we will give you your money back, on the spot, no questions asked.
Patient and Honest Driving Instructors
Our driving instructors will be honest about the number of driving lessons you require. They will not keep silent about poor driving habits and they will not put concerns about losing your business & money ahead of proper driving training. They will tell you what you need to hear. The support, confidence and skills you receive make it possible to pass your driving test first go. (more)
- Learner drivers
- Log Book
Coupons, Bargains, Freebies and Sales
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.