Phone number: (02) 6722....
Fax number: (02) 6722....
Email: Click to view
Year Established: 1894
|Mon: 9:00am - 4:00pm||Tue: 9:00am - 4:00pm||Wed: 9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Thu: 9:00am - 4:00pm||Fri: 9:00am - 4:00pm||Sat: ---|
|Sun: ---||Public Hols: ---|
Ross Hill Public School is a dynamic, child centered school that encourages every student from Kindergarten to Year 6 to achieve to their full potential.
Our school is a recognised leader in the pursuit of Excellence, Innovation and Community Partnerships. Quality, caring and supportive staff enthusiastically embrace and implement innovations in all areas of school life to ensure the best possible learning opportunities for our students.
Our school mission supports and promotes the philosophy and values of the "You Can Do It!" five keys to success - Confidence, Organisation, Resilience, Persistence and Getting along, within safe and happy learning environments.
Ross Hill offers progressive, innovative programs providing students with the opportunities to:
* Achieve academic excellence in literacy and numeracy;
* Become confident, talented leaders, debaters and public speakers;
* Inspire creativity in dance, drama, music and visual arts;
* Build positive attitudes to our environment.
These programs offer opportunities for successful participation in state-wide and national events in sport, dance, public speaking, debating and university competitions. The school has a proud history and reputation for achieving many awards for the exemplary programs offered.
Within our stimulating and vibrant learning environment we have:
* State of the art technology in every modern fully equipped classroom,
* A fully interactive computer laboratory, and a library with it's own integrated computer laboratory,
* Stimulating landscaped gardens which include extensive playground equipment,
* The opportunity to participate in music and dance groups,
* A purpose-built creative arts room,
* Physical activity programs and the "You Can Do It!" social and emotional program,
* Transition programs linking both pre-school and secondary school education for our students,
* A Toastmasters public speaking skills program.
Parents, carers, local businesses and wider local Inverell community are highly supportive of the school. Many parents volunteer to assist:
* In classrooms
* In our healthy choices canteen
* With school activities
* In the clothing pool
* With school banking
* In our school library
Our P & C is a highly active and passionate group of parents who contribute significantly to school improvement.
We welcome you to come and visit our school. (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.