Q: Did the WorkSafe Inspector issue you with a Notice or a Direction? Q: Has the Health and Safety Representative (HSR) issued you with a PIN? A: Contact us for an initial FREE consultation.
Safety Subject Matter Experts (Safety SME) is an exciting OHS consultancy which has been operating since 2009. Safety SME was formed by three Principal Subject Matter Experts whose combined OHS-related experience equates to over 60 years in a wide range of operations, including the Public Sector, Transport, Construction, and Health Care industries.
Safety SME will assist you in the following areas:
- Annual Essential Safety Measures Report
- Safety and Risk Management Systems
- Hazard Identification and Control Options OHS Auditing
- Contractor Management
- Project Risk Management
- Safety in design of workplaces r />
- Training and Development
- Document preparation including manuals checklists and policies and procedures etc
- Emergency Management Plans
- Prevention and Management of Occupational Overuse Syndrome
- Simplifying current OHS legislation, and explaining Harmonisation of OHS legislation and what it means for your business
- Dealing with the OHS Regulator including how to deal with Notices and Directions
- Dealing with issues raised by HSRs (more)
Coupons, Bargains, Freebies and Sales
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.