Phone number: (03) 9480....
Fax number: (03) 9480....
Email: Click to view
|Mon: 9:00am - 5:00pm||Tue: 8:30am - 6:00pm||Wed: 8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thu: 8:30am - 6:00pm||Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm||Sat: 9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Sun: - Closed -||Public Hols: - Closed -|
We are a specialist practice, where patients receive one on one personal care from our Specialist Orthodontists. You will not see production line orthodontics here as we believe each patient is unique, and deserves the best customised care. Personal attention will be given and we take a caring, honest and understanding approach. No matter how big or small the work you require, we strive to bring you a smile that you will be proud of through a pleasant treatment experience.
Examination and Diagnosis of Facial and Dental Irregularities
- To analyse the face and how the teeth bite and find out the cause of the malocclusion and unsightly smile.
· Preventive and Interceptive Treatments
- Identifying and managing growth and occlusion problems early could potentially save a great deal of time and money later in life.
· Clear and Metal/Coloured Braces
- State of the art Self-ligating bracket system provides speedy and comfortable tooth movement.
· Invisible Braces : Invisalign
- Extremely aesthetic treatment using a series of removable aligners to straighten teeth. (Want to know how we can straighten your teeth using the invisible way?)
· Faster Orthodontic Treatment: Acceledent
- Through the use of gentle micropulses, called SoftPulse Technology for 20 minutes per day, bone remodelling is accelerated, allowing teeth to move up to 50% faster. (Want to know how we can reduce your treatment time for up to 50% with the same great result?)
· Growth Modification Treatments
- Fixed or removable appliances (plate) designed to correct skeletal and dental discrepancies during growth period in teenagers. Often it eliminates the need for extraction of teeth.
· Combined Orthodontic and Orthognathic Surgery Treatments
- Correction of marked facial and skeletal discrepancy in adults using combined treatments involving braces and surgery.
· Retainers and Retention
- Maintenance after completion of orthodontic treatments to ensure the teeth stay aligned.
Coupons, Bargains, Freebies and Sales
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.