We offer individually tailored therapy for adults with a wide range of mental health needs
Dr. Katarzyna (Kasia) Majtyka, owner and director of InSight Psychological Services, is a specialist Clinical Psychologists, registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), are Members of the Australian Psychological Society (MAPS) and Members of the Australian Psychological Society College of Clinical Psychologists (MCCLP).
Dr. Majtyka offers psychological services for:
* Anxiety & phobias
* Irrational fears
* Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
* Adult survivors of sexual abuse
* Panic Disorder
/>* Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
* Grief & loss
* Stress management
* Anger management
* Assertiveness training
* Poor motivation
* Behaviour problems
* Life transition & adjustment issues
* Personality disorders
* Self-esteem & self-development
* Shyness & social skills deficits
and more ...
Our Specialist Approaches to Treatment include:
* Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
* Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
* Mindfulness - Based Cognitive Therapy
* Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
* Solution Focused Brief Therapy
* Schema Therapy
* Interpersonal Psychotherapy
* Motivational Interviewing (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.