Skip to content

Enerven

Address: 1 Station Pl, Hindmarsh, SA, 5007
Phone number: 1300 33....
Email: Click to view
URL: https://www.enerven.com.au
ABN: 31621124909

Categories

About

Extreme pressure on electricity prices, government policy, new technologies, business models, and industry regulation, have signalled the onset of significant changes in our operating environment. This change calls for a more innovative stance, and the pursuit of a range of high potential opportunities for value-added services growth, in areas where we can leverage our resources, assets and capabilities to our customers advantage. This includes, but is not limited to, servicing new government and business customer's with integrated renewable energy solutions across a range of terrains and geographies.

Enerven is a part of SA Power Networks Group which is 51% owned by CK Infrastructure Holdings Limited (CKI) and Power Assets Holdings, who are part of the Cheung Kong group of companies. The remaining 49% is owned by Spark Infrastructure, who are listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.

Our proven track record is backed by our ability to consistently deliver our customers with innovative solutions, better value, and simplicity. We employ more than 400 people across a range of field and back office disciplines and operate across the state of South Australia, including the remote areas and the Northern Territory.
(more)

Service tags

Solar Panels Installers

Brand tags

Enerven

Recommend This Business

The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.

Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.

Add your own review

Overall Rating:*
Review: * .  

2000 characters left (*min. 150 characters)


Cancel

Send an enquiry to Enerven

Nearby Suburbs

Get 3 Quotes For Solar Installers Now...

Get three qualification-checked solar installers experts to compete to do your job. This is the smart way to save time and get jobs done around the house. It takes 3 minutes and 97.2% of people get a better price, a better provider and get their job done faster. Save your time for something more fun and let us do the hard work in finding you the right .

Level :
Points next level Rank
Back to top