Absolute Data Consulting solves equipment maintenance problems for mine sites by taking responsibility for maintenance planning, warehousing, forecasting and reporting.
We have the expertise - and most importantly the time - to focus on ensuring your equipment is available and reliable. This means greater equipment up time, improved safety and conditions, and the right parts and correctly qualified maintenance staff when you need them.
We work remotely and can assist with as much or as little as you like - from alerting you to maintenance work as it becomes due, to sourcing reputable suppliers and inputting data as jobs are completed.
Our services include:
- Auditing equipment and inputting maintenance and operational data into ADC's online system
- Developing maintenance schedules for each piece of equipment
- Sending alerts to maintenance personnel when equipment needs maintaining
- Providing real time plant availability and maintenance forecasts to operations personnel
- Maintaining a virtual warehouse, ensuring parts are always available for maintenance
- Providing greenfield warehouse provisioning
- Managing maintenance staff data, including shift lengths, qualifications and availability, to ensure staff safety and reduce idle hours
- Supplier certification and inventory optimisation
- Sourcing suppliers when needed or liaising with your regular suppliers for parts
- Inputting data on job completion, to ensure a robust reporting mechanism
- Providing management with comprehensive reporting on maintenance tasks, staff utilisation and equipment up time
- RCA processing and reporting
- Developing operator and maintainer manuals and procedures
- Producing all operational, maintenance and support documentation
- Online, interactive induction kits for mine sites
- Providing operator and maintainer interactive training courses
We can assist you with as much or as little as you need.
Once we have audited your equipment, all our services are provided remotely - meaning no disruption to you and no external people to worry about on-site.
Sound interesting? For more information, visit our website or telephone us on Freecall for a confidential discussion on how we might assist you. (more)
Maintenance planning & scheduling
Warehousing & inventory management
Production line design and management
Managing maintenance staff data (shift lengths, quals, availability etc)
Comprehensive reporting on maintenance tasks, staff utilisation and equipment up time
RCA processing & reporting
Operator and maintainer manuals & procedures
Operational, maintenance and support documentation
Online interactive staff induction kits
Interactive training courses
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.