Phone number: (02) 9728....
Mobile number: 0432 49....
Fax number: (02) 9728....
Email: Click to view
|Mon: 9:00am - 5:30pm||Tue: 9:00am - 5:30pm||Wed: 9:00am - 5:30pm|
|Thu: 9:00am - 5:30pm||Fri: 9:00am - 5:30pm||Sat: 9:00am - 1:00pm|
|Sun: 9:00am - 12:00pm||Public Hols: ---|
Your wedding day is so special that you will cherish it for a lifetime. As a young, passionate & experienced celebrant, fluent in both English and Vietnamese, I take pride in being able to deliver a professional and personal touch on your wedding day. Together, we can create an intimate and meaningful ceremony whilst maintaining a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere to share with your family and friends.
Be assure that when you come to MN Marriage Celebrant, the following are available to you:
- Registry wedding style at our Cabramatta office OR
- Solemnising your marriage at park, restaurant, home etc
- PA system: available with 2 cordless mircophones & able to play music from iphone etc
- Decorative table to sign Marriage Register available
- SAME DAY of marriage registration with the Registry
- Obtaining the official Marriage Certificate from NSW Registry of Birth, Death & Marriages
- Feather pen included to sign the Marriage Register
Please visit our website to view some of the weddings I had conducted.
For an obligation free consultation, please contact Maria directly. (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.