1.5 hour introductory session is $110 and is complimentary if you decide to not continue with me.
Why use The Quiet Coach
As your coach I help you set and achieve goals usually in one of the areas below:
- career decisions
- life (style) choices
- wellness habits
- transitions (life altering change)
- personal and professional development
Using western science, eastern mindfulness techniques (and a bit of Zen!) your self-awareness and ability to change will improve.
As these improvements occur the quality of your decisions will improve. With better decisions you reach your goals faster.
How Does coaching work?
Coaching works by altering how you see yourself and the world. It is a scientifically proven process where you work with me to:
- more clearly understand your current reality
- gain insights into how your "self" could be blocking your progress
- brainstorm, refine and go after your goals
- run "experiments" in your life and discuss the outcomes (try on a change before keeping it)
- have a supportive ear to hear your concerns whilst helping you move toward your goals
- learn how to change and be more in-synch with life (play with life, don't fight it)
The Quiet Coaching Process
During the introductory session we determine what the coaching need/goal is and agree upon what success would look like.
We get to know each other a little ensuring we can work together, if we decide not to continue, your introductory session is not charged.
During this session we construct your personal program which will include elements of coaching, education and supporting activities such as meditation, journals, reflection/self-assessment exercises, mindfulness practices or wellness habits.
It is in these sessions where the work is done. We meet as scheduled or as a need may arise; how we work can be flexible to suit life as it unfolds.
I generally play one of a number of roles throughout the coaching process, shown below from most to least used:
- Investigator/questioner to help you get to the root cause of what is blocking progress
- Provider of feedback to aid reflection
- Teacher of new skills/knowledge
- Guide-makes recommendations for action/activities (more)
Here is my brochure with more on my services and pricing information, too.
Coupons, Bargains, Freebies and Sales
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.