If you have a current resume, hereâ€TMs a checklist to help you determine if it provides you with the best possible chance of securing an interview:
* Is the format and style appropriate for your occupation/industry?
* Is it relevant to your targeted role and does it highlight your related strengths?
* Have you checked for spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors?
* Have you used appropriate fonts and is it easy to read?
* Does it contain appropriate industry or occupation-specific keywords and phrases?
* Have you included measurable achievements?
* Does it contain any irrelevant information?
* Have you handled any potentially negative issues properly?
* Does it have to be ATS compatible?
If you have some reservations about the quality of your resume or just donâ€TMt know how to go about developing one, contact us to find out how we can help you with your next career move. (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.