Helen Yan CPA (ABN 63 360 884 711) is a public accountant (CPA) and tax agent practice. In the past eight years, we have been dedicated to providing first quality service to arrive the best possible accounting and tax outcome for clients, meanwhile, significantly reducing clients' accountancy expenses. The following is a reference to our rates.
Tax return for a company or trust:
* Annual turnover of more than $2 million: Maximum $1,900, including GST.
* Annual turnover from $250,000 to $2 million: Maximum $1,500, including GST.
* Annual turnover from $75,000 to $250,000: Maximum $1,100, including GST.
? Annual turnover of less than $75,000: Maximum $600, including GST.
Tax return for an individual:
* An individual with business: Subject to the above rates for a company or trust, but limited to $700.
* An individual with a few rental properties and a few share investments: Maximum $180, including GST.
* An individual with one rental property: Maximum $100, including GST.
* An individual with a few group certificates: Maximum $57, including GST.
Business Activity Statement (BAS):
* Bookkeeping and lodgement of BAS: $45 per hour, including GST.
* Simple lodgement of BAS: $100 per lodgement, including GST.
Our office is located at Upstairs, Boundary St in West End. If you are interested in our services, please call Helen, or visit our office, or send us an email. (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.