Quality Typing and Transcription Services.
We know that not everyone is familiar with what transcription is or what a transcription business does. As a guide only, please find below some examples of the work that we do. Please note though that this is by no means an exhaustive list, and that we encourage our clients to contact us if you are not sure whether we are able to assist. More often than not we are able to help.
- Transcripts of interviews/focus groups/conferences/workshops/discussions;
- Transcripts of tribunal hearings/court hearings etc;
- Large document such as a contract, agreement or manual that you need copy typed (you have a hard copy but need a copy on computer for amendment etc);
- Typing up of letters, memos, documents, internal forms etc so that they look professional (including one off situations);
- Mass mail out using mail merge and Word (have a lot of envelope labels you need printed, or the same letter sent to a multitude of people and don't have the human resources to do it?)
- Overflow of typing work on a regular or semi regular, or one off basis;
- Lecture notes (attended a lecture and recorded it but don't want to have to listen through it all again to retrieve pertinent information, or wish to keep a record of the lectures you have given for future reference?);
- Minutes of meetings such as AGMs, Body Corporate meetings, etc;
- Assignment or thesis (do you speak quicker than you type?)
- Writing the next bestseller/novel (do you speak quicker than you type and want to get those ideas down as quickly as possible? Please note we are not copy writers or publishers and are able to type up the novel in raw form only)
- Just want a record of a conversation etc for posterity (English in black and white on paper will always be able to be accessed, particularly in printed form).
Basically if it's recorded on audio, or in legible handwriting, or in hard copy, we are able to help. (more)
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.