Skip to content

Fifo Capital: Perth

Address: Unit 3, 267 St Georges Tce, Perth, WA, 6000
Phone number: 1300 34....
Email: Click to view
URL: http://fifocapitalgwa.com.au

About

We help WA businesses access funds tied up in unpaid invoices, so they can grow, invest or simply keep their business ticking over when debtors are slow to pay.

How it works: You choose one or more unpaid invoices to be funded by us. We pay you 80% of the total invoice upfront. When the debtor settles, you get the remaining 20%, minus our fee. Unlike our competitors, there's no need to hand over all of your invoices, all of the time.

Recommend This Business

The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.

Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.

Add your own review

Overall Rating:*
Review: * .  

2000 characters left (*min. 150 characters)


Cancel

Send an enquiry to Fifo Capital: Perth

Short on time? Get three quotes from qualified tradies now.

Get three qualification-checked home services or renovation providers to compete to do your job. This is the smart way to save time and get jobs done around the house. It takes 3 minutes and 97.2% of people get a better price, a better provider and get their job done faster. Save your time for something more fun and let us do the hard work in finding you the right provider.

Level :
Points next level Rank
Back to top