Skip to content

Oxford Funding Pty Ltd: Perth

Address: 225 St Georges Tce, Perth, WA, 6000
Phone number: 1800 85....
Email: Click to view



Oxford Funding's cash flow solutions are designed especially for SMEs who may have insufficient assets to increase their current borrowing, but who generate a large volume of sales on credit terms.

Part of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group, Oxford Funding's depth of experience allows us to tailor our cash flow solutions to suit the requirements of small to medium businesses of any size.

Oxford Funding's debtor finance helps you convert sales into cash by buying your approved trade invoices. We then pay you up to 80% of the total invoice value, usually within 24 hours. When the invoice is paid, you receive the remaining 20%, less a small fee.

Grow your business by linking cash flow to your sales levels - and without the pressure of mortgaging property or reducing overdrafts. (more)

Recommend This Business

The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.

Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.

Add your own review

Overall Rating:*
Review: * .  

2000 characters left (*min. 150 characters)


Send an enquiry to Oxford Funding Pty Ltd: Perth

Nearby Suburbs

Short on time? Get three quotes from qualified tradies now.

Get three qualification-checked home services or renovation providers to compete to do your job. This is the smart way to save time and get jobs done around the house. It takes 3 minutes and 97.2% of people get a better price, a better provider and get their job done faster. Save your time for something more fun and let us do the hard work in finding you the right provider.

Level :
Points next level Rank
Back to top