At Step into Life, we are convinced that the key to a happier, healthier lifestyle is regular exercise.
At Step into Life we know visiting a gym can often be intimidating and leave you feeling less than motivated to achieve your fitness goals. So we've done away with the crowded spaces, uninspiring equipment and overbearing instructors. Instead, you'll find us in some of the most beautiful outdoor spaces this country has to offer where working out with your family and friends is encouraged, and your trainer becomes your personal fitness champion!
Our team is passionate about and dedicated to helping you achieve your fitness goals, whatever they may be. Through our eight unique Group Outdoor Personal Training programs, we cater to all abilities and will help you pick the mix that's best suited to your needs.
We also offer a tailored nutrition plan via Matt O'Neill's Metabolic Jumpstart, and an online store so you can stock up on vitamins and step out in the latest sportswear styles. (more)
• Be supported by your qualified Personal Trainer and team mate community
• Stay on track with 8 week fitness evaluations
• Get to your weight loss goals sooner with a personalised nutritional program
• Be welcomed into an environment that caters for all fitness levels
• Fulfil your unique fitness needs with up to 7 different training programs to choose from
• Get results by learning to set goals with training club
• Feel inspired and never bored with fun group exercise activities planned for you!
• Achieve your dreams, by competing in sporting events with the achievit program
• More money back in your pocket with a Personal Trainer at a fraction of the cost
• Complement your busy lifestyle with a wide range of session times available
• Feel great by exercising in the fresh air
Recommend This Business
The review system is a way for customers of this business to easily share their opinion. By sharing your experience with this business, you help other consumers find the right business for them! By leaving a review, you also earn STARPOINTS. Starpoints can be redeemed for cash or prizes like iTunes giftcards. Find out more about Starpoints here.
Some tips when posting a review: When writing a review, see if you can be as balanced as possible. What did you like, what didn't you like? Here are some things to think about - How was the customer service? How was the product or service quality? How was the price/value? Please also check and adhere to the editorial guidelines when posting a review.